My Blog List

Thursday, October 27, 2011

We Roll Deep !


Material things have only the value that people give them
These are my status symbols !  most people don't even own 1 rototiller, but I own 2   . The one on the left is a "Troy Built" the best name in Tillers, it's a "rear action"  5hp Bronco I bought new in 1999. A Troy Built tiller/cultivator will last a life time with regular maintenance. The tiller on the right is my own creation, it's a Sears Craftsman tiller with a replaced  Honda motor , 5 hp front action tiller . I showed the 2 tillers to my 20 year old Daughter Tess and she said "You're a Baller " . Not being sure what the term meant  I went to "Urban Dictionary" online . The term means; (A Thug that is living Large)  Well that is definitely me ! 2 Tillers..... Yo.    At The Lettuce Farm "We Roll Deep"           "Wanna be a Baller, shot caller, twenty inch blades on the Impala, we run this sh**"                       

1 comment:

  1. Lol, tillers are cool and your daughters comment is right on hey. Lol ( my dad had 2 as well so he must have been a 'baller' lol )

    ReplyDelete